Last week was a really rough week - it was the end of the month, and end of the quarter. I am sure anyone else in sales can relate to the madness. So I spent my weekend cooking, relaxing, and wandering the South End. I even popped over to Exhale for a much needed massage! Here are a few snapshots from my lazy weekend.
1. A gorgeous bouquet, for getting through my brutal week of work! (Notice the boozy brunch colors?)
2. Classic strawberry-banana smoothies to kickstart Saturday morning.
3. Creeping on Hudson's amazing window display. How can I finagle my way out of my current dresser so I can have this stunning studded one?
4. Hehehe, I thought this was a hilarious name for a hard apple cider - Crispin'!
5. Bright & cheery structured canvas bags from Patch NYC - summer is around the corner, beach bag anyone?